Just a normal girl
I'm a 40ish Londoner - mother, wife and little kitty owner.
I do the normal London things. I'm really just pretty run-of-the-mill!
If you would like me to review a book, film or restaurant, (or anything at all around E17!) or have any response to a review that I have posted, you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org - Sonia x
Recently in my head
- Fabulous night at @bookslam last night - could've listened to @holliepoetry and @Anthony1983 for hours :) 5 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Lying in Wait by Liz Nugent goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Swimming Lessons by Claire Fuller goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- #fdotd https://t.co/QeW729cy6g 1 month ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Dark Side of the Moon by Les Wood goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 month ago
- Abbi's scary face swap with No-face #faceswap https://t.co/nQKgpL5Twx 2 months ago
- So the BHS in E17 is going to become a gym? guardian-series.co.uk/news/14957438.… #walthastow #awesomestow 2 months ago
- Saw one of the first previews of #ntLOVE last night @nationaltheatre Me and many were moved to tears. Like a stage… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- This is like standing in a chocolate shop, only being allowed an apple, and deciding you'd rather eat a hot, streaming turd 3 months ago
What I intend to read at some point!
Been In My Head
2010 advance review copy afternoon tea audiobook awesomestow Barbican BBC birthday book book club Books cakes Camden charity chick lit chocolate Christmas cinema comedy conversation Conversations creative writing daughter detective dream family festival film Films Food french Friends funny gig groupon happy hotel injury kindle library London love marriage movie movies murder Music nan pub reading reading group restaurant Review review copy rose and crown sad school sci-fi scones short stories Social Networking subtitles supernatural theatre thriller tube TV twitter vodka walthamstow wedding west end work world cinema zombie