Further to my previous post, here is another time that my (lack of) height always becomes an issue – in an ‘audience’.
This is my view of David Lammy MP last night at the House of Commons.
Luckily, his voice carried incredibly well – which is good, because he had some good stuff to say about the riots, what had obviously happened in his constituency, some lovely words about what we had all achieved etc.
By the time Yvette Cooper came to speak to us, I had managed to move forward. But to be quite honest, I think I would’ve preferred to hear David Lammy speak a bit more
(PS – although this was in the House of Commons, I do NOT want to get into any political discussion (hate it!) this is purely meant to be about my literal view point, not my political one!)
Just a normal girl
I recently turned 40 (eek - how did THAT happen?) I'm a Londoner - mother, lover and little kitty owner.
I do the normal London things. I'm really just pretty run-ofthe-mill!
Recently in my head
- 4 of 5 stars to The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham bit.ly/102lDAI 2 hours ago
- Ugh! I so wish I liked Empire :( facebook.com/EmpireCinemasW… 4 hours ago
- The child's annoyed with ME as she's annoyed with all humanity.Apparently if bubonic plague broke out, it would be all her fault! #teendrama 17 hours ago
- RT @jaseellis: I concur :-) @exceptionalfood: Pig Good yfrog.com/j2mxkdtj #PantryChat 17 hours ago
- Came home from book club and told Andy that I have totally been put off getting married now. #allemmasfault @emmylouscutt ;) x 17 hours ago
- Ahem @goodwin71 they are selling Lyons Arctic Roll in the shop without a door. £1.60 ;) @Natdimaggio 17 hours ago
- Thanks for the messages etc about my blog post. Wasn't looking for sympathy xx. the nigella and saatchi thing bit.ly/11MytjQ 20 hours ago
- Is it wrong that it doesn't bother me that my daughter misbehaves as much as it bothers me that she can't hide her tracks? 21 hours ago
- The London Overground really is a playground for serial frotting. I love the line but in rush hour it's a nightmare #violated 21 hours ago
Been In My Head
Months in my head
Things people have said
Most viewed this week
- the nigella and saatchi thing
- afternoon tea, podium restaurant, london hilton park lane
- afternoon tea at the montcalm
- afternoon tea, doubletree by hilton west end
- not such a little girl now
- despicable me
- a strange inheritance
- village kitchen, e17 (new menu launch)
- invitation to die - helen smith
- who hit me? erm...ouch!!!