The Man: Now that I’m working, I’m going to splash out and get you one of those big padded boxed ‘To my fiancee’ cards for Christmas
Me: Really?! Well, I assume you’ve been doing your anus-stretching exercises!
Me: So that it wont hurt as much when I shove it up your arse!
Well, actually this wasn’t even a conversation. For some reason yesterday morning, she was in ‘one of those moods’ and everything was too much hassle, and nothing was fair, and she didn’t want to do anything that we asked, and there was a lot of huffing and puffing, until at the end of my tether I told her to go to her room as I didn’t want to hear her or see her any more.
She disappeared for about 10 minutes, and then came back with this card that she had made us – which of course just made me melt into a soppy little puddle.
Just a normal girl
I recently turned 40 (eek - how did THAT happen?) I'm a Londoner - mother, lover and little kitty owner.
I do the normal London things. I'm really just pretty run-ofthe-mill!
Recently in my head
- Reliving old memories :) (@ Wong Kei) 4sq.com/17neb8R 1 hour ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham bit.ly/102lDAI 8 hours ago
- Ugh! I so wish I liked Empire :( facebook.com/EmpireCinemasW… 10 hours ago
- The child's annoyed with ME as she's annoyed with all humanity.Apparently if bubonic plague broke out, it would be all her fault! #teendrama 23 hours ago
- RT @jaseellis: I concur :-) @exceptionalfood: Pig Good yfrog.com/j2mxkdtj #PantryChat 23 hours ago
- Came home from book club and told Andy that I have totally been put off getting married now. #allemmasfault @emmylouscutt ;) x 23 hours ago
- Ahem @goodwin71 they are selling Lyons Arctic Roll in the shop without a door. £1.60 ;) @Natdimaggio 23 hours ago
- Thanks for the messages etc about my blog post. Wasn't looking for sympathy xx. the nigella and saatchi thing bit.ly/11MytjQ 1 day ago
- Is it wrong that it doesn't bother me that my daughter misbehaves as much as it bothers me that she can't hide her tracks? 1 day ago
- The London Overground really is a playground for serial frotting. I love the line but in rush hour it's a nightmare #violated 1 day ago
Been In My Head
Months in my head
Things people have said
Most viewed this week
- the nigella and saatchi thing
- afternoon tea, podium restaurant, london hilton park lane
- afternoon tea at the montcalm
- afternoon tea, doubletree by hilton west end
- a strange inheritance
- despicable me
- not such a little girl now
- invitation to die - helen smith
- village kitchen, e17 (new menu launch)
- hakkasan, mayfair