my 200th post
So, according to my site stats, this is the 200th post of this blog – and who am I to argue with my stats.
I am a bit of a stats lover to be quite honest. Stats and lists – I love lists. So I thought I’d make a few today about my blog.
My Top 10 most popular pages
- conversations with my daughter
- wenlock and mandeville (curiously, this has happened in the past 3 weeks!)
- ewwww! they’re looking at me!
- mega buzz (I think that’s to be expected)
- all around me are familiar faces… (this one always amuses me)
- red shoes (rather an odd one, I think)
- a bit selfish, i know (how sad!)
- about me (obviously a lot of bored people out there)
- petit mal, race horse company (they’re obviously very popular!)
- naughty men, or naughty women (obviously people like naughty things)
Top 10 search terms used to find my blog
- 2012 mascots
- people walking on the street
- pretty stars (what? why have they come here?)
- who sings superstylin (How can you not know??!)
- london cat lady (I’m not really that sad!)
- people walking down the street
- type of girls school bags (huh?)
- girl found drunk in camden (that surely wouldn’t be me!)
- 6fest (which I still haven’t posted about – oops!)
- olympic 2012 mascot
It has definitely been helping me clear my mind, which was the original purpose of blogging again – so I am very happy that I have come this far. It’s also got me back into the idea of writing and formulating proper sentences, LOL – which I had definitely been out of the habit of.
AND if I hadn’t started this blog, then there are loads of lovely people that I wouldn’t know – and THAT has been the unexpected best part of it all. Love you fellow bloggers
(PS – is this occasion enough for me to treat myself to a nice cake at lunchtime?)
I love comments and will generally answer any that are left - so please do leave one! Cancel reply
Just a normal girl
I recently turned 40 (eek - how did THAT happen?) I'm a Londoner - mother, lover and little kitty owner.
I do the normal London things. I'm really just pretty run-ofthe-mill!
Recently in my head
- londoners: the days & nights of london now – craig taylor
- before the party, almeida theatre
- “confessions” by the maydays, king’s place
- the lives of tao – wesley chu
- a strange inheritance
- broken – daniel clay (audiobook)
- when the devil drives – christopher brookmyre
- village kitchen, e17 (new menu launch)
- I found my dad's porno stash at about 12. Mates used to charge 10p to look at the porn mags they found in hedges. The world hasn't changed. 13 hours ago
Been In My Head
Months in my head
Things people have said
Most viewed this week
- field day 2012
- afternoon tea, doubletree by hilton west end
- naughty men, or naughty women?
- guffaw comedy club, rose & crown, e17
- book group whore
- troll hunter - norway (2010)
- pygmalion, garrick theatre
- agatha raisin & the haunted house - m c beaton
- benihana, piccadilly
- gin and tonic sorbet
- where the bodies are buried - chris brookmyre
- "save our cinema!" - the walthamstow protest