things that i have learned today
Today I made it into the office for the first time since I did my leg in on 10th Feb!! Yay me!!!
It has been a steep learning curve. Things that I have learned today so far include:
- People generally seem to walk very quickly
- People with walking sticks seem to talk to you if you’ve got a walking stick
- You don’t get much time to get off of a tube train
- When you’re on the tube, you tend to get your feet/legs knocked quite a bit – I had never noticed this before!
- Traffic lights don’t seem to stay red for very long
- It is easier to go up stairs than down
- Our stairs at the office are very VERY steep
- It took me an extra 20 minutes to get from front door to desk
- It’s still easy to scoot around on an office chair with one fully functioning leg
- The printer/kitchen/toilet feel far further from my desk than they were when I was last in the office
I will now continue learning!